1. Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is the company's identifying information. This Internet portal is made available to the users by the entity, whose identifying information is:
Corporate Name: Grupo Empresarial Cuerva and its subsidiaries, as shown in Annex I.
Registered Office: Calle Nueva de san Anton, 20 - PISO 5 A 18005, Granada
Phone number: +34 958570360
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter "the website". The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal renders confers upon one status as a user of the Portal (hereinafter, the 'User') and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provisioning of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal, or any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time he/she intends to use the Portal, since the Portal and its usage conditions contained in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusively for customers of the Cuerva may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions that replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice, and must be accepted by the User before the provisioning of the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Cuerva is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Cuerva either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Cuerva are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Cuerva website for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
The User agrees to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to Cuerva or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of Cuerva, or third parties, or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers, and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of the Cuerva, or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, except in the cases authorized by law or expressly endorsed by Cuerva, or by whomever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents, which may be considered Software or Database, in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication, or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily entail reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Cuerva makes available to Users
3.3 The placement of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to place links on their own web pages leading to the Portal must comply with the terms detailed below, without ignorance of these conditions exonerating them from their responsibilities under the Law:
The link should only lead to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.)
It shall be prohibited, in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal, or allow for viewing of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal; and, in any case, when they are viewed jointly with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) this produces, or may produce, errors, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Cuerva or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements about Cuerva, its partners, employees, or customers; or about the quality of the services it provides, shall be made on the page that places the link.
In no case shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Cuerva has given its consent for the insertion of the link, or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Cuerva on the page of the sender is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law, or when expressly authorized by Cuerva, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
The page that features the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not, in any case, provide or link to its own or third-party any content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or liable to induce in the User the false conception that Cuerva subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the placing party’s ideas, statements or expressions, whether they be lawful or unlawful (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of the Cuerva given the place, content and subject matter of the placing party’s website
4. Exclusion of liability
Cuerva is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Service quality
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Cuerva to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. Cuerva is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Service availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Cuerva. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or result inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Cuerva is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, Cuerva acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify Cuerva in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without this communication entailing the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Cuerva with the statements, content or services provided.
Cuerva does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Cuerva.
5. Data protection.
6. Communication of illicit and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Cuerva indicating the following extremes:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator
- Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the caller;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
Cuerva's reception of the communication foreseen in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicating party.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by Law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Cuerva reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networks
Cuerva is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which Cuerva does not intervenes.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law Provided that the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Granada are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
- CUERVA ENERGÍA S.L. with C.I.F. B-18210013 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada nº 4, Volume 1472, Book 0, Sheet 168, Page GR-6313, Inscrip 26
- TURNING TABLES S.L., with C.I.F B19629088 registered in the Registro Mercantil Nº 4 de Granada, Volume 1614 Sheet 102 Page GR-49469 Inscrip 1
- PRODUCCIONES HIDROELECTRICAS S.L., with C.I.F B18092684 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1403 Book 0 Sheet 14 Page GR-6671 Inscrip 12
- LAN SYSTEM S.L. with C.I.F B18452011 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 769, Book 0, Sheet 221, Page GR-11719, Inscrip 8
- SERVICIOS DE EXPLOTACIÓN Y GESTIÓN HIDROELECTRICA S.L. .with C.I.F B86304664 registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid Nº ,Volume 29235, Book 0, Sheet 78, Sección 8, Page M-5263469, Inscrip 3
- NAVITAS ENERGIA S.L. with C.I.F B18656272 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1067, Book 0, Sheet 186, Page GR-23244, Inscrip 7
- CUERVA ENERGÍA INTERNACIONAL S.L. with C.I.F B18762104 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada nº 4, Volume 1191, Book 0, Sheet 189, Page GR-28934, Inscrip 4
- ELECTRICA SAN GREGORIO S.L. with C.I.F B18057208 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 750, Book 0, Sheet 101, Page GR-11031, Inscrip 10
- ELECTRICA SAN BUENAVENTURA S.L. with C.I.F B18472597 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1472, Book 0, Sheet 155, Page GR-12880, Inscrip 10
- ELECTRICA DEL GUADALFEO S.L. with C.I.F B18000224 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1472, Book 0, Sheet 179, Page GR-10081, Inscrip 10
- DISTRIBUIDORA ELECTRICA BERMEJALES S.L. with C.I.F B18045666 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada number 4, Volume 1065, Book 0, Sheet 56, Page GR-6321, Inscrip 18
- PARQUE METROPOLITANO SOLAR 42 S.L. with C.I.F, B18827501 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1286 Book 0 Sheet 213 Page GR-33505 Inscrip 1
- PARQUE METROPOLITANO SOLAR 23 S.L. with C.I.F B18827105 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1286, Book 0, Sheet 181, Page GR-33489, Inscrip 1
- PARQUE METROPOLITANO SOLAR 21 S.L. with C.I.F B18827121 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1286, Book 0, Sheet 173, Page GR-33485, Inscrip 1
- NAVITAS PATRIMONIO S.L. with C.I.F B18656272 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1067, Book 0, Sheet 186, Page GR-23244, Inscrip 7
- ENERGIA EÓLICA GAVIA S.L. with C.I.F B98245293 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1604, Book 0, Sheet 77, Page GR-49023, Inscrip 2
- GRUPO EMPRESARIAL CUERVA S.L. with C.I.F B18955765 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada Nº 4, Volume 1418, Book 0, Sheet 43, Page GR-39465, Inscrip 1
- FLOW ENERGY TRADE, S.L with C.I.F B19651975 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada, Volume 1644, Sheet 104, Page GR-50803, Inscrip 1
- VERGY COMMUNITY S.L., con CIF B10772804, inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Granada, Tomo: 1802, Folio 71, Sección 8, Hoja Registral 58172, Inscripción 1